Monday 9 February 2015

KUTCH EXPEDITION 2014

WILD LANDS OF KUTCH

1030 in the morning and I am on a lonely sand swept broken road, camouflaged desert bunkers are all around me and I can imagine sharp eyes peering at me through the slits. This is the region of harsh reality far long away from the touristic hordes that visit Kutch advertised by Mr Amitabh Bachhan. This is where the camels and chitals roam free and unbashed , where men are suspicious of any and every movement , where the winds flow without any barriers and change the topography of a place season to season , this is Vighokote and my destination – Border Outpost Vighokote manned by BSF right on the barbed fence of the Indo-Pak International border.

Join me on yet another foray, this time on the Western extremities of this country. Join me for a trip to wildlands of Kutch.


IN TO THE WILD LANDS  

No comments:

Post a Comment