Tuesday 3 March 2015

KUTCH EXPEDITION 2014 : HOMEBOUND

#  DAY VI &VII : BHUJ-VAPI-MUMBAI


# I started the day early as I had a long way to cover and my target was to reach Vapi,Gujarat. The route was nothing special and involved basically drive on the National Highway via Bachachau towards Ahmedabad and thereafter using the NE 1 move ahead to Baroda and then catch on the NH 8 which would take me to Vapi. I had a break at Vapi and started the next day towards Mumbai.

# This concluded my visit to the Kutch region where I had the opportunity to see many interesting and unique structures different from the usual tourist circuit and planned the full trip on my own catering to each place uniqueness  , hopefully it was a fruitful insight depicted by me.


THE JUGAAD :)  


AS I WAS GOIN FAR WITH EVERY STEP I REALIZED I HAD NOT CLICKED ONE ANS THEN THERE THIS WAS ! 



SALT PANS  








No comments:

Post a Comment