Saturday 28 September 2013

SPITI EXPEDITION POST ONE

PROLOGUE

1.     The question which comes is “Why do u wanna go ?” .In a way it is an important query posed by many and I actually had no definite answer other than mumbling sentences like “ Its Important “,”I need to do this “.The actual reason maybe was bcoz it offered me an opportunity to do something different from what I have been doing and also to get a different perspective on how the life was heading .
2.    Another frequent question was which place and as soon as I mentioned Kaza , there used to be that raising of the eyebrows and then I had no option but to repeat the name of the place again. Even my navigator for the trip in his moments of weakness prior to commencement of the Expedition, I would like to call it so asked me “ U sure right “. The jaw used to actually drop even lowerer when I used to signal my intention of driving to the places .There were a lot of self moments when I asked myself , am I gonna pull it off ???
3.     As one reads through the posts they will I hope get to form a image in front of their eyes as to what transpired during those 18 days !!
4.       Welcome all to “THE SPITI EXPEDITION “  and a warm “JHULE” to all from me . Oh!! By the way Jhule means a warm greeting in Tibetan Language.

1 comment:

  1. 'Why do you wanna go?' or 'Why you travel solo?'(in my case).These are some frequent question I always come across.Whatever I answer,I think they will never understand because like it said,'There are two kinds of people.One who travel and others who wished they did.'

    P.S. It's 'Julley'.

    ReplyDelete